>> Saturday, July 11, 2026

 I don’t even know how to start this post. It’s the same topic as always. I want to spend less time online. 

I changed my phone to a flipphone, I deleted all of my social media on my iPad, but still I find myself watching youtube a ridiculous amout of time or end up scrolling on instagram after just wanting to check on one single account. Isn’t it crazy if you just think about it? Not having the control to finally stop it. 

I don’t have an issue with watching two, three youtube videos or shows for entertainment or whatever. It’s the time you spent uselessly. Consuming Media you don’t even want to. And it makes me feel so bad. I’d rather read books or spend time on my hobbies. It’s exhausting. I don’t know how many times I already tried. Yeah maybe I should start using my laptop mainly and the ipad only for things that aren’t possible any other way. 

I really want to change it. REALLY. And that’s why I thought I could start some kind of diary on this blog. Where I update on my progress. I still need to think about what exactly I will post. Probably the things I did on that day that wasn’t social media.

0 comments:

    © Limi Creations. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP